Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Rpt data is there but web page is blank Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
htaylor
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote htaylor Replybullet Topic: Rpt data is there but web page is blank
     Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 7:46am
I have a web server that has the Crystal Engine installed and it works for one web site. I have put another web site on the same server but when I open a report the page is blank. When I view the source for the page the data for the report is there.

The reports work on my local machine.

Does anyone know what is causing this? Thank you.
IP IP Logged
htaylor
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Oct 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote htaylor Replybullet Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 8:17am
I found out what is wrong. The new site is not running under the root of the site that works.

I copied the aspnet_client folder to the new site root and everything works now.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum