Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Getting garbled characters only for chart legend Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
avishalpatil
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 24 Dec 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote avishalpatil Replybullet Topic: Getting garbled characters only for chart legend
     Posted: 20 Feb 2014 at 12:17am
Hi

I am using report server 2008 (12.3 ) version , I am using Chinese locale and getting garbled characters (boxes) for graph legends only.
Rest Chinese labels working fine for me.When I am exporting report into PDF its showing all characters with graph legends correctly.

What will be issue ? Please help.

Regards
Vishal
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum