Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Inlay Chart from Header to Group Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vcs1161
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote vcs1161 Replybullet Topic: Inlay Chart from Header to Group
     Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 8:46am
I have a bar chart in both the Report Header and Group Headers.  Is there a way to include the chart from the Report Header in with the Group Header charts?  I need the data in the Report Header to remain reading all the combined data and not break the numbers out by Group.
 
So, in the end, each group will have the bar chart data for that group only on top of the page then followed by the bar chart for all data in the report combined for comparison purposes below that.
IP IP Logged
vcs1161
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 03 Mar 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Quote vcs1161 Replybullet Posted: 17 Feb 2014 at 9:11am

I believe I have figured it out where I assign the Report Header to Underlay Following Sections. Once I do that I need to reposition the charts acccordingly.

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum