Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Look at Quater from Last year Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Topic: Look at Quater from Last year
     Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 2:20am
I am designing a report to look at data from last year by quarter.  I have a similar report that looks at the current year and I use this formula

if  {table.field} = Calendar1stQtr

then

{table.field}



I am having trouble finding the proper syntax to look at First Quarter 2013. 


IP IP Logged
praveeng
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 11 Jul 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 165
Quote praveeng Replybullet Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 2:47am
Hi Breman,

You need to write the selection formula like this

If Month({table.field}) in [1,2,3] and Year({table.field})=year(currentdate)-1 Then
{table.field}

HTH.

--Praveen G
Praveen Guntuka,
praveen_guntuka@yahoo.com
IP IP Logged
bremen
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Quote bremen Replybullet Posted: 18 Feb 2014 at 3:36am
Sorry for the lateness in my response, but the formula worked very well. 

Thank you
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum