Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Pivot Tables in Crystal Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
joecall
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 07 Feb 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote joecall Replybullet Topic: Pivot Tables in Crystal
     Posted: 07 Feb 2014 at 11:11am
I am using a pivot table in excel to create the summary that I want.
I have just started with Crystal and need some help to recreate the totals that I get from my Pivot table.

What I need is this:
Detail line:                                         Code    Type    Descr       Amount
                                                            A          0       Sales           10.00
                                                            A          1       Sales           15.00
  Group function gives me                    A                                       25.00 
  What I need is                                   A          0       Sales           25.00

Any ideas?
HelpJoe
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 10 Feb 2014 at 5:23am
the equivalent of a pivot table is a cross tabs. You can have either the entire report as a cross tabs, or you can add a cross tabs to the group footer/report footer.

I am not the expert on these, but the few times that I have used, especially in the group footer, they ahve been pretty straight forward to use/understand.

HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum