Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 11:11am
placing fields in a footer (group or pag or report) will display the data form the last detail detail row prior to it existing (even if the detail row is suppressed).
Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 11:28am
How would I get the total in the RF? The field I am trying to sum is a formula calculating a dollar difference by employee from a timecard. The difference calculation by employee only works in the GF.
Thanks.
Joined: 08 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 22
Posted: 05 Feb 2014 at 11:54am
The formula that goes into the detail I cannot get to work. I receive the error remaining text not part of forumula.
Shared numbervar var1: = 0;
var1= var1 + {@TotalHrs}
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum