Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Issues with moving data in a cross tab Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bspencer1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote bspencer1 Replybullet Topic: Issues with moving data in a cross tab
     Posted: 30 Jan 2014 at 8:04am
Everyone, hello.
I am looking for suggestions on how to do something.  I continue staring at this report, messing with formulas, and am unable to come up with a solution.  I am going to try to articulate what it is I need to do without giving too many details.
 
I am being asked to do something in a cross tab that I have never done before.  My issue is in relation to the boxed section of my report below.  I need to take the $1000 grid amount you see in Q1 March for the description CO Test 1, and move that $1000 up to Q1 March for the QCO Type FPQ line for the same project (PJ000400).  Normally, if the user did not want to continue to see the original CO Test 1 line in the cross-tab, this would easier to accomplish.  But they want to continue to see original line (with zero dollars in the grid).  How do I display this $1000 on a different line in the grid?   
 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:51am
write a formula that changes the items group.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum