Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Enterprise XI Text box text not aligned Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Topic: Crystal Enterprise XI Text box text not aligned
     Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 3:23am
Hi,
 
I have a report where I display Text in a Texbox,The text is aligned as justified and dsiplays properly in Crystal Reports XI and even when I export to PDF.
 
But when I publish the report to Crystal Enterprise XI the text is not displayed as in Crystal Report ,Please can anyone let me know how can i display the same formatting as in crystal report.
 
The formatting is lost and their is lots of white space on right also the text is not aligned as justified....
 
Rahul
IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 10 Jan 2008 at 1:25am
Hi .....All..........
 
Anyone with the answer????
 
Cheers
Rahul
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum