Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Topic: Start and End of Page Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 1:40am
Hi,
How can the following be done?
I have a formula called StartOfPage which display 2 fields, Street & Town and other formula PageEntries which displays just Street.
What I want to do is have some formula that can tell when it is the start of the page and display StartOfPage then the next entry be PageEntries. New page then as above.
Joined: 16 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 56
Posted: 23 Jan 2014 at 10:10pm
Thanks for replying.
When I done as you mentioned, the record on the page header record is displayed twice. Once in the page header sectiopn and again in the details section.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum