Joined: 07 Nov 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Sum a formula Posted: 21 Jan 2014 at 12:05pm
I am calculating the number of gallon produced for all our products.
we have 2 oz, 4oz 8oz, 16 oz, etc.
My formula will take the item size 16 oz and then multiplY it by the quaintly sold, this will get the total ounce and then divide by the fraction of ounces.
Ie
formula
quantity 84
ounces 16 ounce product
84 * 16 = 1344
1344 / 8 = Number of gallons
(1 gallon = 128 oz., 128 /16 = 8)
Number of Gallons displays on the report for each item size grouped by product line.
I like to total the Number of Gallons but have not been able to because YOU CANNOT SUMMARIZE A SUMMARY?
Joined: 07 Nov 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 22 Jan 2014 at 6:52am
thank you, I redesigned the report and have created setup new groups, by doing the grouping in a specific order I can setup formulas that will correctly calculate.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum