Joined: 17 Jan 2014
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Topic: Keeping Group Header and Detail Together Posted: 17 Jan 2014 at 8:19am
I have a report with five levels of group headers. Group Header 4 has a few line of headings and Group 5 is suppressed. This is followed by a detail line.
I don't want the detail line to appear at the top of the page by itself. Another way of saying this is if the group heading 4 is at the bottom of the page and there is not room for the detail line as well, I'd rather have it all at the top of the next page.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum