Having a problem getting 2 employee groups in one report. I have to send a areport showing
1.) emps that had a deduction in a particular pay period ( active and terminated).
2.) emps who are active and eligible for a deduction, but didn't have one taken.
My code is only pulling in those employees with a deduction (755) ignoring the active population without a deduction (1252). I tried doing a variable for the pay period data ( pay date, deduction amout) for the pay period data that is stored in a file where employees can have up to 15 deductions. Emps without a deduction are being pulled from a file with only one record per person. I tried putting the active staff in an application group so there was less to code in the report.
({PAYDEDUCTN.CHECK_DATE} in DateTime (2013, 12, 28, 00, 00, 00) to DateTime (2014, 01, 10, 00, 00, 00) and
{PAYDEDUCTN.DED_CODE} in ["7554", "7555"])
or
{PGEMPLOYEE.GROUP_NAME}= "ZMET"
Thanks for any help that can be given.