Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Supressing row in crystal report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hisneha2000
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Dec 2007
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Quote hisneha2000 Replybullet Topic: Supressing row in crystal report
     Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 5:09am
 
Please help me out with this .

I am working with ASP.net C#, I m using crystal report 10 .How can i supress an entire row depending upon a condition that
if a particular column value is zero then supress the entire row

Is that possible

IP IP Logged
rahulwalawalkar
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 731
Quote rahulwalawalkar Replybullet Posted: 09 Jan 2008 at 5:25am

Hi,

I am not sure how you do in .net ,I am using crystal reports XI this is how I do it...
 
Go to details section right click then select section expert click the x+2 button  next to Suppress no drill down
 
then enter the code to check  the column  value of zero...
 
columnvalue = 0
 
Cheers
Rahul
 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum