That's great thanks. Formula works fine now, however my result set is still not exactly as i had hoped, hope someone can help!
I work for a college and am trying to retrieve a history of enrolments for students who had an enrollment in a particular year (session).
For example
The user is prompted for a year.....
User selects 06.....
Report returns list of students who enrolled on a course that year, as well as any previous enrolment history.
At present my report is listing all enrolments prior to and including 06.
I need to remove any records where there was no enrolment against that student for 06. ie, a student might be appearing with enrolments in 04 and 05 only.
This is getting confusing, hope that makes sense!
My current formula is
ToNumber({ViewExamHistESOL.ESOLExamHistSess}) <= ToNumber({?Session})
I usually deal in SQL but Crystal is the only option for this database.
Edited by Lewe22 - 07 Jan 2008 at 3:44am