|
I have a report that consists of 5 groups: EMCo, JCCo, Equipment, Job, ActualDate (then you have the details).
We want the report to display at the Equipment level so if there is 10 pieces of equipment they would all show on the same page like a grid.
Then they can double click on it and drill down to the Job level which we want to show all the jobs in a similar grid.
Then they can double click and drill down to the Actual Date level and so on.
Now I have it working HOWEVER it is doing a page break between every grouped item. So I only see on piece of equipment per page. If I drill down I am only seeing 1 job per page.
I can't figure out why it is doing this or how to NOT have it do those page breaks. What am I missing?
As additional info I have the Header of JCCo visible and the Footer of the Equipment visible by default. The footer of equipment has the summarized numbers and due to calculations in detail records it needs to be in footer. ALL of the other sections (Job and ActualDate) are hidden, but allow drilldown.
Thanks,
Greg
Edited by gsaunders - 02 Jan 2014 at 5:25am
|