| Author |
Message |
hernandezh
Newbie
Joined: 22 Dec 2013
Location: Guatamala
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Topic: Keep Togther Posted: 26 Dec 2013 at 3:20pm |
|
I have one issue:
i have a report with some Detail Section like 8, the propierties keep toghether is set to true but when the reports show some section split over the next page.
What can i do to fix this?
any solution are welcome.
Greats.
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|
lockwelle
Moderator
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
|

Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 5:04am |
|
if you have a grouping, go to the 'Change Group' option, check the tabs, on one of them is a 'keep together', checking that seems to work for what I think it is supposed to do.
I think that 'keep together' on a section, just keeps everything for that 'data row' on the same page...suppose you have a column that 'can grow' and it would be on 2 pages...the keep together keeps the SECTION, in this case details, together.
Usually, when I think of 'keep together' I am thinking of keeping a GROUP of sections together...like all the details that are part of my group header...so the keep together to use in this case is the option in the Group.
HTH
|
IP Logged |
|
hernandezh
Newbie
Joined: 22 Dec 2013
Location: Guatamala
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
|

Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 1:58pm |
|
Thank you for the answer, my report dosent have group, even without a group i already try you sugestion the thing is that in the section i have a title but its keep in one page and the rest go to the next paga i want that the section keep togheter. Any suggestion. Thanks in advance
|
IP Logged |
|
|
|