|
Hello,
I have developped some Crystal report printing (Crystal report version 11). I'm sometimes facing problems when I want to print them in color, but only with some specific printers (here are the two with which I had the problem till now: HP Color LaserJet 2605 dn/ Canon IP 3600 series).
Crystal report preview is in Color. If I export it in PDF file, it is in color. But if I want to print it on those specific printers, it is printed in black and white, even if the printer is set up in 'color'. I tried from two different computers and the result is the same.
From those same computers, if I print the same report on another color printer, it works fine, so it does not come from the computer in itself.
Regarding those trials, I would say it does not come from the Crystal report file in itself (which works fine in some cases), neither from a specific computer. So, I wondered, if it could come from the driver used for the printer. In one case it is PCL6 (PCL 5 does not exist) for the HP printer, and in the other case it is a generic driver (the only one available for that kind of Canon printer). Does Crystal Report necessarily require PCL 5 driver to enable a correct color print? Or can it be something else?
Thank you in advance for your help on that matter...
|