Topic: Field Cannot be Summarized message Posted: 28 Nov 2013 at 2:34am
1.20 45
2.50 45
1.20 45
2.50 45
Total 7.00 360 *
I'm trying to subtotal the value of 45. It is defined as a formula field with the number value of 45 hard-coded and that's it. Crystal recognizes this as being a number field but it doesn't let me sub-total it. The field name @HoursMetPerWeek(Number) doesn't appear in the Insert Summary drop down and if I try to Sum it in another formula field I get the message "Field cannot be summarized". Is it because Crystal has actually defined this as a Constant (value that doesn't change) so it won't let me sub-total it the group footer area.
As always, any help is greatly appreciated.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum