Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crosstab GridValuetAt is out of range Calc Member Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
bspencer1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote bspencer1 Replybullet Topic: Crosstab GridValuetAt is out of range Calc Member
     Posted: 27 Nov 2013 at 6:11am


Hello, everyone.

I am new to posting on this forum, but have used it in the past to solve some of my CR 2008 issues.  Thanks for that!

I have inserted a calcuated member column in a cross tab, and I am trying to add some columns together using the GridValueAt formula.  As you can see in the image, I have three summarized fields.  The Budget Amount and Forecast Amount fields have a summary of MAX, and the Contract Value is a regular summary field.  As you can see, the calculated member is working correctly for Budget Amount and Forecast Amount.  It is when I try to use the same formula for the Contract Value that I get the error you see in the image.  The value coming in from the database is zero.  I am using this formula: 

Gridvalueat (2,0,2) + Gridvalueat (2,1,2) + Gridvalueat (2,2,2)

IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 7:34pm

Hi

 
Try this :
 
GridValueAt(currentRowIndex,GetColumnPathIndexOf("JAN"),CurrentSummaryIndex)
 + GridValueAt(CurrentRowIndex,GetColumnPathIndexOf("FEB"),CurrentSummaryIndex)
+ GridValueAt(CurrentRowIndex,GetColumnPathIndexOf("MAR"),CurrentSummaryIndex)
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
bspencer1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 26 Nov 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Quote bspencer1 Replybullet Posted: 03 Dec 2013 at 3:40am
Sastry, I thank you.  This worked.  Not sure why this works versus the coordinates I was trying to use, but at this point I am just glad the report works.
thanks!
Brandon
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum