Joined: 29 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Topic: Blank Details Section Posted: 25 Nov 2013 at 10:23pm
Hello
I am having a problem whereby the lines which i have drawn to create a grid are going into a blank details section is there anyway to stop this?
I have told the lines to go to the end of the section and i have told the details section to suppress on blank section but none of these work. This only occurs when the details sections goes on to more than one page.
I have posted a pic via the below link to show you my issue
http://tinypic.com/r/54u96p/5
Joined: 29 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Posted: 26 Nov 2013 at 3:36am
Thanks for the response but I don't have blank records within the details sections.
If you look at the pic which i sent the like through for you will see the the Details section has information, but for some reason the next break (vertical line) on the left hand side does not have a designation, then you move on the the PF.
Is there anyway in which I can stop the blank section from appearing.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum