Need help quick. I am trying to remove a parameter and can not locate where its being used. I did a report definition export and found where its being used (see bleow) the bold underline is the parameter.
4.1 Record Selection Formula
{Response_Master_Incident.Response_Area} = {?Response Area} and
{Response_Master_Incident.Priority_Description} = {?Incident Type} and
{Response_Master_Incident.County} = {?County} and
{Response_Master_Incident.Response_Date} = {?Date Range} and
not ({CallDisposition.Description} in ["DC Duplicate Call", "EP Equipment Problem", "HELI Helicopter", "MIS Misassigned", "PTO Tardy Break Severe Weather", "RCU Reassign: Closer Unit Avai", "RCV Reassign: Crit Veh Failure", "RHP Reassign: Higher Priority", "RPI Reassign: Personnel Issues", "TST Test Call", "VP Vehicle Problem"]) and
{Response_Vehicles_Assigned.Radio_Name} = {?Units}
I can not for the life of me locate anywhere to go in and delete this. Where is this being stored where I can locate this selection formula and delete this part of it. Here is my current Report-Selection Formulas-Record...
{Response_Vehicles_Assigned.Radio_Name} = {?Units} and
{Response_Master_Incident.Response_Date} = {?Date Range} and
not ({CallDisposition.Description} in ["DC Duplicate Call", "MIS Misassigned", "TST Test Call"]) and
{Response_Master_Incident.Response_Area} = {?Response Area}
Thanks for the help!