Hi All,
I have created a new Formula Field which I would like to use to sort the order of the report details, but it's not playing ball.
The formula is have used is -
If GroupName ({Command.Measure})= '1 - Negative Cash Position' Then {Command.Cash Position} Else
If GroupName ({Command.Measure})= '2 - %Claimed 10%< %Time Elapsed' Then
{@%Claimed less than Time Elapsed} Else
If GroupName ({Command.Measure})= '3 - %Claimed < %Complete' Then
{@%Claimed < Completed} Else
If GroupName ({Command.Measure})= '4 - %Prelims 10% > %Time Elapsed' Then
Time">{@%Prelims>Time Elapsed}
If I place the created field into the report details, the values displayed are as expected, but if I try and sort by this item, it doesn't place it into the correct order. However, if I changed the formula to "If 1 = 1 Then {Command.Cash Position}", the report would sort by this field.
I'm not sure if this makes a difference, but I have 4 detail sections and two group levels.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Craig