|
Hello Everyone,
I'm working on a cross tab report and I need it to look like this:
Location Product Line Inventory count Extended Inv $
SI RM 500,000 $185,000
SI FG 321,689 $331,185
SI FJ 100,555 $500
Total sum of IC Sum of EI
TO RM 125,000 $65,000
etc.
When I create my cross tab, I've been putting location and product line as rows and then trying to create colums and summaries from there but I can't get it to look right.
I've got something that looks like this:
Row 1 Total Suppressed totals Col1 Col2
Row 1 Row 2 Blank QTY QTY
$ $
The big problem I have with this is that both my count of quantity and my extended totals appear in both columns. It makes the data confusing. And if I suppress one of them, then the other is justified up or down because there is supposed to be data there.
Can anyone help? I just want a very simple summary of the data.
Thanks very much!
Riv
|