Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Topic: Export to excel Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 4:41am
Hi
I generated a crystal report with header. The only option that I can see is to have header on each page, on forst or none. However I need the page header to float on top even as we scrolldown the data after import to excel. I don't know if it is possible in crystal reports. Any ideas are appreciated. Thanks in Advance!
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 12:21pm
I go with adavis...there isn't an option from inside of crystal for that.
I don't think I have seen that option in any export of data, probably because all implementations of that feature are program specific...but that is just a guess on my end
Joined: 15 Nov 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 29
Posted: 14 Nov 2013 at 3:04am
Thanks both.
I have found out from other sources that:
There’s no way of doing that as the functionality is only within Excel. This is where you would be better to create the file in Excel using an ODBC link.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum