Topic: Crosstab Report - Yes or No values required Posted: 06 Nov 2013 at 7:29am
Roles Room Admin Resource Admin
Permissions
Create Rooms Y N
Delete Rooms Y N
Schedule Rooms Y N
Create Resource N Y
Delete Resource N Y
Schedule Resource N Y
If a field is returned empty then N else Y. The data returned in the field contains text strings, where the content can vary greatly, so I would just like to test whether text exists, or not, in the field. I've been trying to do this in a cross tab report because the underlying data is dynamic and can change. If the data were static I would just create a normal report.
As ever, any assistance is greatly appreciated.
I've actually made a bit of headway on this but would still like to format it correctly. I've managed to at least get ones and zeroes with no summary amount ... so, a victory of sorts in my book. Thanks though.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum