Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Summarizing Data Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Rivian
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Rivian Replybullet Topic: Summarizing Data
     Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 9:59am
Hello,

I'm looking to summarize data for multiple locations of inventory.

For example, if I have three inventory locations (SI, TO, WG) and each location has nine Product Lines (AA, AB, AC, AD, AE, AF, AG, AH, AI). I'm looking to summarize as follows at the bottom of a report.

Location Product Line Total Inventory Cost/location
SI            AA             =sum of all AA parts x cost
TO            AA             =sum of all AA parts x cost

etc. Any thoughts on how I can go about this?
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 10:21am
create two group
first inventory locations
second Product Lines
then create a formula like
count(Product Lines,Product Lines) * cost
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum