|
I have problem using some old code written in VB6 to support printing routines for my applications. In that code I use three objects to gain access in some specific operations as follows:
Private m_CApp As CRPEAuto.Application Private m_CRpt As CRPEAuto.Report Private m_View As CRPEAuto.View
I want to keep compatibility with this code (as much I can), replacing inside the module whatever is needed, but I want to keep the interface untouchable for the end users outside the module, to continue use my routines in their applications as they did. So, the question is, what is the corresponding objects that I can use in Crystal XI to keep working my code the same way as it did untill now? What are the references I need to set to keep my code working? I show in some other posts, that the CRAXDRT.DLL is now in place of CRPEAUTO, but unfortunatelly, not all of the functions are existed in it. For example how can I use now the old "Preview" method that was inside the CRPEAUTO.View class?
Thanks in advance Paul
|