Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Select date Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hayfsh
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote hayfsh Replybullet Topic: Select date
     Posted: 29 Oct 2013 at 10:33pm
Hello,
 
I have a report which is based on a 12 month period, but I need to colour the data in two 6 month periods. The periods run from 18th June to the 17th December and then from 18th December to the 17th June the following year.
 
I am struggling to create a formula which will work this out as I am no CR expert. Can anybody out there help me??


Edited by hayfsh - 29 Oct 2013 at 10:50pm
IP IP Logged
Sastry
Moderator
Moderator
Avatar

Joined: 16 Jul 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 537
Quote Sastry Replybullet Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 1:38am
Hi
 
Try this :
If datefield >=date(year(datefield),06,17) and datefield <=date(year(datefield),12,17)Then CrRed
Else
CrGreen
Thanks,
Sastry
IP IP Logged
hayfsh
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote hayfsh Replybullet Posted: 30 Oct 2013 at 2:20am
That works spot on

Thanks very much
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum