|
I have a cross tab without a time range, by severity, entity and by claim count. What I want to do is only show those Claims that fit the following criteria:
({CHICLAIM.REPORT_DT} in DateTime (2013, 07, 01, 00, 00, 00) to {@Run Date})
@RunDate= previous month
If ({CHICLAIM.SPECIAL9}) = "04" then "Severe Harm"
if ({CHICLAIM.SPECIAL9}) = "05" then "Death"
So I only want to see the Severe Harm and Death for FY14. However I also want to show those Entities that do not have claims that are Severe Harm or Death.
Is there any way to do this? If there is, is there also a way to show that an entity without Severe Harm or Death that the claim count is equal to zero?
Thanks in advance!
|
|
hate to say, you can only buy fruit = apples and fruits that are not apples...
you can create your report to only display those records by using the Report/Selection Formulas/Record. This will give a report that fits your criteria.
If you want to see everything else, or everything in the same 'report', you can create a subreport, and the 2 reports will run at the same time and be displayed together...
HTH
|