Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 + Windows 2000 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
victorsj
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jan 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote victorsj Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports 2008 + Windows 2000
     Posted: 04 Jan 2008 at 8:37am
I have a machine with Windows 2000 and I need to install Crystal Reports 2008.  How I can do it.  Thanks. 
IP IP Logged
BrianBischof
Admin Group
Admin Group
Avatar

Joined: 09 Nov 2006
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2458
Quote BrianBischof Replybullet Posted: 06 Jan 2008 at 9:22pm
Have you tried the typical install process and it didn't work? Or maybe you're trying to install on a remote server? I don't have any words of wisdom other than run the setup program but I assume you probably already did that...
Please support the forum! Tell others by linking to it on your blog or website:<a href="http://www.crystalreportsbook.com/forum/">Crystal Reports Forum</a>
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum