Hello,
I'm working on a report which uses a Command Object which has a nested SELECT statement.
In the outer SELECT, I am calling a parameter which is a dynamic list called client_names. In the inner select I'm calling a parameter that is a statically entered value that represents the fiscal year.
For example, the SQL in the command object looks similar to this:
SELECT client_no, client_name, client_address, client_status
FROM
CLIENTS
WHERE
client_name = {?client_names}
AND client_no NOT IN (
SELECT client_no FROM another_table
where fiscal_year = {?fiscal_year}
)
The issue that I'm running into is that when the inner select uses the {?fiscal_year} parameter the dynamic list for client_names doesn't get populated. If I remove the {?fiscal_year} parameter and replace it with the year 2012, {?client_names} gets populated as expected.
I've tried searching on these forums and the SAP forums for others that have had this issue, but I can't seem to find anything. Any ideas as to what would be causing this?
Thanks
Edited by ccc2 - 15 Oct 2013 at 4:37am