Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: PDF/A format Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kalyani
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote kalyani Replybullet Topic: PDF/A format
     Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 8:04am
Can we export the report output toPDF/A format? Will the business object support PDF/A format?
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 8:36am
if you go to "file tab"
click "page setup" in printer option choose adobe PDF the page options will show you what is available
IP IP Logged
kalyani
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Oct 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
Quote kalyani Replybullet Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 9:05am
When I click on File -> Page SetUp, I get options to change Top/Left Margin etc....
If I click on File -> Export, I dont see PDF/A format as an option to select.  I can select PDF format but not PDF/A format.
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 14 Oct 2013 at 9:25am
i mistook PDF/A for PDF/A-1 format.
crystal doesn't seem to have PDF/A.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum