Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Save Subreport separately Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
statey603
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 78
Quote statey603 Replybullet Topic: Save Subreport separately
     Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 3:25am
Hi,
 
I have a report with an embedded subreport. Initially, the subreport was a separate standalone report. I added it to me main report. I have made some changes / enhancements to the subreport that is inside my main report and was wondering if there is a way to save these back to the standalone subreport. when I select/modify the subreport and attempt Save, it only seems to allow me to save the main report. I appreciate any suggestions.
 
Thanks,
Bill
 
-bill
IP IP Logged
statey603
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 78
Quote statey603 Replybullet Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 3:29am
NEVERMIND.
 
I found Save Subreport As.
 
Duh.
 
TGIF.
 
 
-bill
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum