Joined: 20 Nov 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 33
Topic: Extract all data after an underscore from the righ Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 5:40am
I'm stuck. I have spent hours searching and trying various things I have found online.
I have a string that is variable in length with many underscores in the name. Many people name these different. The one common theme is everything after the final underscore identifies the location. That is what I want to extract and group from.
Example of text could be "shdgbdfs_nmdhueb_nkdhfjend_ABC"
Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 9:42am
its something like this
right( "shdgbdfs_nmdhueb_nkdhfjend_ABC",length("shdgbdfs_nmdhueb_nkdhfjend_ABC")- InStrrev ("shdgbdfs_nmdhueb_nkdhfjend_ABC", "_",-1,1))
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum