Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 26
Topic: net of codes Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 7:53am
I have a crosstab to display the results of a survey.
example - Were you satisified with the speaker's presentation 5) strongly agree 4) agree 3) neither agree nor disagree 2) disagree 1) strongly disagree. I have in excel 10 rows - 1 row per respondent. in the columns I have the answers to the questions. so 1's 2's 3's 4's and 5's
i want to display 1 question per page. the count of each as separate rows. All is well for that. I use "count" not sum.
But I need "top 2 box" and bottom 2 box 4-5 are "top 2 box" agree/strongly agree 1-2 are bottom 2 box - disagree/strongly disagree
I played with calculated members, and get lost right off the bat. First "insert row" puts that row under code 1, and I want it this way
4/5 top 2 5 4 3 2 1 1/2 bottom 2
Pluse learn how to count 4's and 5's into 1 line with "calculated member" I suppose. Thanks
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum