I hope I can explain this adequately for the greater minds to ponder, or possibly laugh at me.
Anyway
I have a table
"inspection scores" which is linked to a 2nd table
"street scores""Street Scores" always has 9 rows relating to each individual row in "inspection scores"
What I want to produce is a single row for each record in the
"inspection scores" table with 9 Columns on the end, one for each row relating to it from
"Street Scores"Perfectly clear?!
I have set it up on my report with a forumla field for each of the 9 rows inĀ
"Street Scores" to check if the
VALUE=Y and display an 'X' if it is. This all works beautifully, except I am getting up to 9 individual rows due to the 9 rows in
"Street Scores" (I have set the select expert to only select rows where the value is Y)
Is it possible to force this into one single row on the report?
In its most simplistic form, it looks like this:

As you can see I have multiple rows for each ID
Edited by barryvankellett - 07 Oct 2013 at 6:26am