Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Get Value from cross tab Report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
rlassalle
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Quote rlassalle Replybullet Topic: Get Value from cross tab Report
     Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 3:01pm
I need help I have a cross tab report and i need to get the values from the summarized field to use in a formula.
How can i do this

Thanks
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 7:06am
it depends what kind of crosstab you have for example if it was something like
Rows name
Columns date
Summarized Fields money
then you would need two formulas
first
if month(date) = 1  and name = Edd then money
second
sum(first)
IP IP Logged
rlassalle
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Quote rlassalle Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:27pm
Thanks for answer I did not get it
 
Alias Fro Formulas in the Customize Style tab
columns:Result
Rows: TEAM#
 
Summarize  Count of DPR50_DB_.Cust ID
                    Sum of DPR50_DB_.BOM BALANCE
 
This is the information in my cross tab. I do not have to use any index like an array to get the values. Can you send me an example
 
Thanks 
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 1:47pm
formula1
if Result = value from your data selection  and
 TEAM# = value from your data selection then DPR50_DB_.Cust ID
formula2
count(formula1)
IP IP Logged
rlassalle
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Quote rlassalle Replybullet Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 4:44pm
I did as formula 1
If {'DPR50_DB_'.Result} = "RAM" and
{'DPR50_DB_'.TEAM#} = "10" then ({'DPR50_DB_'.CUST ID})
Then the formula and I got the total value 575 not 105 that belong to the team 10.
f I use the alias formula eg Result I got an error message.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum