Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 7:06am
it depends what kind of crosstab you have for example if it was something like Rows name Columns date Summarized Fields money then you would need two formulas first if month(date) = 1 and name = Edd then money second sum(first)
Joined: 09 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 57
Posted: 30 Sep 2013 at 4:44pm
I did as formula 1
If {'DPR50_DB_'.Result} = "RAM" and
{'DPR50_DB_'.TEAM#} = "10" then ({'DPR50_DB_'.CUST ID})
Then the formula and I got the total value 575 not 105 that belong to the team 10.
f I use the alias formula eg Result I got an error message.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum