Topic: Hi & 1st Question Posted: 26 Sep 2013 at 10:48pm
Hi, first time here and looks to be a wealth of knowledge around. I have been using Crystal Reports 9 for a while and have come across what should be a fairly simple thing to do but have hit a mental brickwall [IMG]smileys/smiley11.gif" align="middle" />
I have a Crystal Report generated by report (report1.rpt) but i want the generated report to be called something else. Ideally generated from a couple of fields in the report itself. It currently generates an output file called report1.pdf
1. I cant find where to alter the option, I know its possible but just dont know where.
2. Unsure when its found how best to use the syntax to do it.
Thanks for any insight or guidance, and sorry for the long first post [IMG]smileys/smiley9.gif" align="middle" />
Hi Sastry, that is to set the name of the report shown. What i want to do is rename the report thats generated. So when a user selects report1.rpt it generates a .pdf file that we then email out to customers. That .pdf currently generates as report1.pdf, what i want to do is for the report to rename to Customer Refno: xxxxx.pdf automatically when they generate it, if that makes sense?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum