Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Summation Problem. Need Help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
drintharamy
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 21 Jun 2013
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote drintharamy Replybullet Topic: Summation Problem. Need Help
     Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 8:22am
I have the following data and the following Crystal Report:
 
Data:
 
WorkOrderID            DisposalCost
222739                    0.00
222739                    108.18
222739                    0.00
222739                    108.18
 
On my Crystal Report, I grouped the report by WorkOrderID and I created the formula to sum the DisposalCost by WorkOrderID.  On Group Footer Section, I to display the report as:
 
My Formula: 
 
 
 
The report is displayed as follow:
 
WorkOrderID            DisposalCost
222739                    216.36
 
Instead of
 
WorkOrderID            DisposalCost
222739                    108.18
 
Thank you!
DOUANG RINTHARAMY
IP IP Logged
kostya1122
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: 13 Jun 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 475
Quote kostya1122 Replybullet Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 9:41am
if i understood correctly just use
 maximum({DisposalCost},{ServiceHistory.WorkOrderID})
instead of
SUM({DisposalCost},{ServiceHistory.WorkOrderID})
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum