Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Topic: pulling numbers from current check date Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 3:06am
I have a 403B export report that I am working on that spans the current year to date. There are fields that require year to date numbers and fields that require current pay period numbers.
I am able to get the year to date numbers with no problem but for my current pay period I am returning all zero's. It's like it's not evaluating the check date at all and just going with zero.
Here is my formula for current deduction amount.
If {T1.checkdate} = Maximum({T2.checkdate}, {Employee.ssn}) AND {EmployeeLabor.detcode} = "403B" Then SUM({EmployeeLabor.amount}, {Employee.ssn})
Maybe I'm missing something or not thinking things through.
Check what date it is pulling for Maximum({T2.checkdate}, {Employee.ssn})
The above one picks up only maximum date not a range values.
Also open the formula editor and on top of formula editor there is a drop down with Exception for Null, change this to default values for nulls and save the formula
Joined: 05 Sep 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Posted: 25 Sep 2013 at 6:39am
maximum({T2.checkdate}, {Employee.ssn}) pulls the most recent checkdate and I have the report to use default values on a ll null fields. not sure why it's not working.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum