Joined: 28 May 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 93
Topic: Supress record from Sub report Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 3:52am
I have a report that shows items that are out for repair. I am using a sub report to show data for items that we have in stock. Due to the way the software I am using operates if an item is out for repair it will shows as part of my stock, but it is annoated that it is not in house.
What I would liek to do is be able to suppress records from the subreport where the serial number matches the serial number in the main report.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum