Topic: Export into Excel (data only) problem Posted: 19 Sep 2013 at 5:17am
I am trying to export the report into excel (data only) format. The data I need is under the Group Footer (I have hidden the Group Header and Details section). However, the Group Footer did not show on the excel (data only) report. If I exported it into other format (PDF, Excel), the full list would then show.
Not sure if suppressing Group Header and Details would help with showing all rows for Group Footer, but I tried. Unfortunately, same result. Group Footer is not showing when exporting to Excel (data-only) format.
Mystery solved. There are two group footer - GF1a and GF1b. I wanted to have GF1b showed only if it meets certain condition. On top of the suppress condition at the GF1b level, I put the same condition at the overall Group Footer level, which stopped all Group footers from showing.
I have removed the condition at the overall group footer and my report is working fine now.
Thanks all for reading and Kostrya1122 for suggestion. :)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum