Hi,
I've inherited a Crystal Report from 8.5 and have reached the stage where it appears to be doing everything in XI (r2) that it was before. However I have a problem with it.
The report has a number of sections, in each of these there are a number of IFieldObjects. These are being filled dynamically by data from a VB.NET object. All this is working fine. The problem arises as these fields can be filled with large amount of text, so if section A and B are larger than one page section B is being cut in half with final part of section B being on page 2. What I want is when these sections are too big to fit on a page section B to start on page 2. I have looked at, and changed, the 'KeeptTogether' property of both the section and the FieldObject which does not seem to have made any difference. I'm finding information on this area rather thin on the ground so any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Thanks