Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Underlay following sections Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
duffey01
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 04 May 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 39
Quote duffey01 Replybullet Topic: Underlay following sections
     Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 3:46pm
Hi all

I have written a report with four subreports and various shared variables and all works well. I have made extensive use of underlay following sections for display purposes.

I have now inserted a group in order to display only the most recent date, again, all works well. Except, now the underlay following sections doesn't appear to be working!
I have blank sections displaying.

I have ticked underlay following section on my group header, footer, header and footer. I have also tried various combinations of suppress blank section, suppress blank subreport, keep object together etc.

Please help. Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum