Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Topic: sum running total counts?? Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 4:58am
Hi,
I have a running total of where there is no data in a field which resets on a date.
I then group on the date and surpress if the count = 0 . I now want a total of all the dates with the running total of 0 so i can compute the total (total records-(Running total = 0)
Joined: 17 Feb 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 219
Posted: 06 Sep 2013 at 6:20am
Thanks for the formula.. I haven't tried it because i used a field to filter out the 0's.. then did a distinct count on the date part of the datetime
WHich bring me to another problem.
I now have the count of records for each client...
grp1 = location grp2 = team grp3 = client grp4 = date the distinctcount on date on the client level gives me the correct number but now I want a total of each client on the team so client A = 13, CLient = 12 total for team = 25
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum