Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Chart constant across graph Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
EddiRae
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Aug 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Quote EddiRae Replybullet Topic: Chart constant across graph
     Posted: 05 Sep 2013 at 3:09pm
Hello,
I have a line chart that I would like to have the 100 line be bolded or colored across the chart no matter how many points are on the chart.

I am not seeing how to accomplish this. 

If someone could help, I would be greatly appreciative.
Eddi Rae
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum