Basically have a table that has null and a range of 0-10 values. I need the 0 to be excluded from the count.
I have read, and read, and read and tried the suggestions that I had found using summaries and etc and had no success. I was hoping someone could shed more light into a successful way of accomplishing this in Crystal.
Joined: 29 Aug 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Posted: 30 Aug 2013 at 9:14am
I tried a stored proc but if I do the data becomes static and it won't change if I choose a different value in the parameters. Wouldn't that be an issue with the data becoming static because I used in SQL contained where clauses, and, and or operators.
here's quick ex:
select count(NULLIF(a,0))/count(b) from table a inner join table b on a.field = b.field left join table c on c.field1 = b.field1 left join table d on d.field = a.field where a.field between 'daterangehere' and 'datarangehere' and c.field1 = 'anydatastring'
that's just an example of what the query looks like
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum