Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: help formula Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
carine
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 27 Jun 2013
Location: Brazil
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 14
Quote carine Replybullet Topic: help formula
     Posted: 28 Aug 2013 at 3:50am
Hello guys, I need a help on a report I am developing here in the company, started recently with crystal reports.

I have a view that brings me all Coordinators and their respective employees showing day to day rompers their presence.

example:

Employee                     Data                     Missing                 Certificate
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breaking: Coordinator Alisson
--------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Amanda                    08/22/2013                      0                             1
Amanda                    23/08/2013                      1                             0
Amanda                    08/24/2013                      1                             1
Debora                     08/22/2013                      1                             0

Total Assets: 2
How many employees lost for lack of group Coordinator? 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Breaking: Coordinator Henry
-------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------

Joao                       08/22/2013                         1                            0
Maria                      08/23/2013                         0                            0
Peter                      08/24/2013                         1                            1
José                       08/22/2013                         1                             0

Total Assets: 4
How many employees lost for lack of group Coordinator? 0


My question is: How do I make the crystal disappears only employees who are missing more than one of each group coodenador.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum