Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: The more fields I add, the more records I loose Post Reply Post New Topic
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Author Message
Minco
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Quote Minco Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 11:14am
I was grabbing the wrong field - should display the field from the OPPOR [STE field] instead of the field from the view.
 
We look good now!
Be kind to those less fortunate.
IP IP Logged
Minco
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2012
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 62
Quote Minco Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 11:16am
I was taking the fields from the view and should have been taking them from the OPPOR table - the STE fields.
 
We look good now.
Be kind to those less fortunate.
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 26 Aug 2013 at 11:51am
sorry. Not sure I followed.
You got the report sorted out now?
IP IP Logged
<< Prev  Page  of 2
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum